Friday, August 21, 2009

hmmm,friday 11.i was about to attend school till i went to say hi to my pals.They were going to Sunway,so eventually they managed to persuade me to go 0.o,then the problems starts,i was about to urgent backto school at about 2 to go meet my baby,on the way out i text her but she was on her way home,she sounded really pissed,she didnt reply my messages and all.I came back home about 9 then i decided to text her again till then she didnt want to talk to me,i tried calling her but all of them were canceled.Then i started texting her,messages then were so hurting were the replies.I was so depressed,and its like the start of the holidays.Until about 12.40 she text me and said stuff that broke my heart to pieces.I couldnt sleep the whole night,i stared at the ceiling the whole night.It was so agonizing,i couldnt breath properly,my nose were all stucked.Every minute or 2 ill look at my moblie,now my eyes are all 'pandaish' i would say.

Thats for the whole of friday night
From:The heart only

No comments:

Post a Comment